Seeking Aged Care
This consultation demystifies the aged care process by explaining your rights and entitlements, how the aged care industry works and what kind of decisions will need to be made along the way.
We then compile a complete profile of care needs and preferences that will be the foundation for finding the right aged care home for you.
Range of services
Based on your requirements, ACPS can support you by:
- Organising an Aged Care Assessment (ACCR);
- Explaining your rights and entitlements, the services you will receive and the fees your incur when you’ve entered into care;
- Advising you about the homes that suit your needs based on their services, location, social programs and fees and charges;
- Identifying the top three to five homes that meet those requirements;
- Organising tours of homes;
- Attending appointments and tours of the homes;
- Organising admission into your preferred home;
- Liaising with facility and health professionals to organise admission dates and times; and
- Completing all necessary admission documentation.
Each package is carefully crafted to meet your personal needs.
There is no one size fits all solution and our experienced consultants provide you with independent advice that helps you make an informed decision in choosing the right home.
If you have any questions once you move into your new home – your consultant will be happy to help. Just call or email us.
We are so confident in our ability to get it right for you first time, every time that we offer a 100% guarantee on every placement. If you’re not happy with your new home, we’ll sort it out at no additional cost.